and more from your web browser.
Print to popular hardwareUsing PCL, ESC/P, EPL, ZPL, FGL and more.
Bi-directional serial communicationCommunicate directly with serial devices, such as scales, industrial automation systems and more.
Simple API, easy codingDownload and edit sample.html to get started.
Free VersionCommunity supported, untrusted warning dialog.
Commercially supported, trusted dialog.
|Support||Community Only||1 year|
|Certificate||Self-Signed (with warnings)||Trusted-Signed (Until Sept. 2016)|
(Source remains LGPL)
|Download Now||Buy Now Live Demo|
“Wonderful application, awesome support for premium users. Assistance was beyond expectation.”Jan Dayanan, obtam.com
“The money spent on your software is worth every cent, including the great support.”Dr. Markus Löschnigg DBA, Loeschnigg Consulting
- Print barcodes, receipts and more from the web
- Works with Zebra, Epson, Citizen, Star, Boca
- Supports all popular connection types: COM, Parallel, Serial, USB, IP (and more)
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, Linux clients
- Tested with Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera
- Seamlessly sends commands in EPL, ZPL, FGL, ESC/POS, EPCL, CPCL (and many more)
- Open source, free community support
- Commercial supported versions available
- Supports direct JPG, PDF, PNG, HTML printing (functionality limited)
- Source code is open source; LGPL
- Depends on open source projects jetty, jSSC, PDFBOX, jQuery, WebSockets
- Popular with hobbyists and professionals
- Tested and deployed in POS and Shipping industries around the world
- All versions can be used in commercial software.
- Widely used. Over 35,000 downloads