Print to popular hardwareUsing PCL, ESC/POS, EPL, ZPL, FGL and more.
Bi-directional serial, HID and USB communicationCommunicate directly with connected devices, such as scales, industrial automation systems and more.
Simple API, easy codingDownload and edit sample.html to get started.
Free VersionCommunity supported only, untrusted.
Commercially supported, trusted dialog.
|Cost||FREE||$399 USD / Year
- Direct Email Response
- Basic Product Integration
- Remote Troubleshooting
- Message Signing
- Critical Bug Fixes
- Raw Language Consulting
- New Hardware Consulting
|Updates||Manual||Immediate Email Notification|
|Certificate||None (Will display warnings)||Trusted (1 - 5 years)|
(Source remains LGPL)
“QZ Tray is a brilliant [...] labels and documentation direct from our website dramatically decreased the time we take processing each order.”Gareth Dart, Herring Shoes
“I LOVE QZ! and your support is top-notch.”Bill Matlock, BillBuilt Web Systems
“The process was so smooth! The guide on the wiki was fantastic and all the info I needed was easy to find. Great product, great support!”Robert Mosolgo, planning.center
“Great software that has brought our door ticket solution to life. A special mention goes out to the highly effective support team.”Clement Jobeili, YurPlan.com
“Wonderful application, awesome support for premium users. Assistance was beyond expectation.”Jan Dayanan, obtam.com
“The money spent on your software is worth every cent, including the great support.”Dr. Markus Löschnigg DBA, Loeschnigg Consulting
- Print barcodes, receipts and more from the web
- Works with Zebra, Epson, Citizen, Star, Boca, Dymo and more
- Supports all popular connection types: COM, Parallel, Serial, USB, IP (and more)
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, Linux clients
- Tested with Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Opera
- Seamlessly sends commands in EPL, ZPL, FGL, ESC/POS, EPCL, CPCL (and many more)
- Open source, free community support
- Commercial supported versions available
- Supports direct JPG, PDF, PNG, HTML printing
- Source code is open source; LGPL
- Depends on open source projects jetty, jSSC, PDFBOX, jQuery, WebSockets
- Popular with hobbyists and professionals
- Tested and deployed in POS and Shipping industries around the world
- All versions can be used in commercial software.
- Successfully implemented with PHP, Java, JSP, Node.js, C#, VB.NET, Tomcat, WebLogic©, ColdFusion©, Erlang, R, Classic ASP, Ruby, Perl, Python, Go and several others
- Widely used. Over 200,000 downloads